Saturday, January 23, 2010

Carton Bags Hungary - Is Milk Still Sold In Those Plastic Bags That Always Leaked?

Hungary - is milk still sold in those plastic bags that always leaked? - carton bags

We lived in Budapest for over 20 years, and I remember my milk in the supermarkets and that half of the flight of plastic bags. I think it took 1 liter of milk and bags of chocolate milk were half as large. The milk is still delivered in plastic bags or containers sold or plastic containers? Just curious.

4 comments:

Confused by different memories said...

Yes, but that is not the only way is fine.
There are boxes and bottles as well.
Hungary is also in motion.

Confused by different memories said...

Yes, but that is not the only way is fine.
There are boxes and bottles as well.
Hungary is also in motion.

Marilyn T said...

Yes, but I do not see very often when we go shopping.
We have Tesco, Ashu.
My mother-in-law always used to buy the milk in a bag, but then cook on the stove, because she said it was not pasteurized.
I always though it was so stupid that the milk in a bag.

nicolett... said...

yes

Post a Comment