Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oral Infections Chances Of Not Getting Any STDs Or Any Other Infections If I Had Unprotected Oral Sex?

Chances of not getting any STDs or any other infections if I had unprotected oral sex? - oral infections

If I never had sexual contact, and I had unprotected oral sex with a girl a month ago to sexually transmitted diseases and tested did not. She has no sores in the mouth. What are the chances, I do not want any sexually transmitted diseases or HIV or another illness?

1 comments:

LC said...

There is always a chance with unprotected sex. Although in his case, I think the risk is low because it has been tested recently.
Receiving oral sex (as humans) obtain the following:
Herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, NGU, syphilis.
The risk of HPV (warts) is still in the dark, it would probably be more at risk. HIV is more of a problem for them.
You should get tested and safe next time

Post a Comment