Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pink Eye Locations What Does Topically To Eye Mean? Does It Mean Around Eye, Or On The Eye Actually?

What does topically to eye mean? does it mean around eye, or on the eye actually? - pink eye locations

Anti-biotic ointment, I bought for my dog. It could be pink eye or red eyes or dry eyes or only the infected eyes. Regardless of the eye is tearing the bags and some white pus from the eye (which is in dogs) very often. when moisture dries creamy substance that can normally take or a comb ... But if that happens from time, a month or 2 months, you will need to be reviewed. Anyway, my vet suggested in some ointments and drops to buy. I bought a dry eye, it really means to the field to apply the dog (cover your eyes open, the 2 drops), but antibiotics, said an "applied topically to the eye." Well, what the hell does this mean? Current means the beginning of something, in this case, you can apply directly to the eyes, or does it mean to be applied to the skin around the eye? If your anti-biotic I think this should go in the eye, so that any germs that are in the eye when you can kill only on the skin around the eyes, then really the cream is not able to fulfill its function . But, my vet ort for 2 weeks and I wonder whether the "subject" literally in the eye, or around your eyelashes and hair on the top and bottom of your eyes, I'm not sure. Stupid question, I suppose, but to date it would make sense in any situation, except in conjunction with the eyeball is a cliché because it means more than anything, on or about a place ... But when it comes to an eye, this could mean in the eyes or around the eye, is not it?

Damn it was a matter of time really only 1 word that I do not understand when they are placed in a specific context.

0 comments:

Post a Comment