Monday, February 15, 2010

Bmx Bikes Under 30 Dollars What Bmx Bike To Get?

What bmx bike to get? - bmx bikes under 30 dollars

Ok I need something strong and light bike less than 450 lucky ... 300-400 It should be light and strong jjust yes ... ATM I'm 150 pounds and make a few drops of the house, so I something that is not in the break and I will probably soon began to 160 pounds since I have to lift weights. Then you need a bike for 30 pounds, which may take place much more abuse. Not only can you have a good frame to complete and no light. All parties must not add, thank you!

3 comments:

YouAndMe... said...

I would say get a Redline
are extremely light, but do not have that stron

For now I have a very Haro Strudy and not very heavy

Ty W said...

I have a motorcycle, just so I know a lil
When I U $ 450
Or I would create a subrosa East DK or is pleasant.
Non-resistant and easy
Do not load a lot of Custom Parts
Sprocket is good
:)

Robbie said...

I want to recommend a position on a bicycle, it is a great

Post a Comment