Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can I Use A Regular Brush For Mineral Foundation Used Mineral Makeup For A While. I'm Looking For A Replacement Full Coverage Foundation Brush. Help?

Used mineral makeup for a while. I'm looking for a replacement full coverage foundation brush. Help? - can i use a regular brush for mineral foundation

I have a brush * blush * Mary Kay has been sold in his brush kits for some time, perhaps 2 years. The brush is placed in the middle, and I need a new one. With a Kabuki brush does not work for me. I have never been sufficient reason. The brush I use now is short and conical, and exacerbated in part. He bristles hold tight, if it is not super easy. Help? I tried the EDM flat top brush, but they did it is too soft on and stopped at the bay. I do not want to spend $ 20 - $ 50 try all kinds of brushes, it's stupid. I bought a brush with a liquidator, MK, but the brush was made in a few years, and brushes are long at itself, and that would be about $ 30 for a brush and I9; do not need the others.


My dream would be like a regular brush brush, but very short and narrow, slightly conical.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment