Sunday, February 14, 2010

Make A Rabbit Hammock I Made An Envelope To My Dad About Sacrifices I'll Make In Order To Get A Pet Rat.but Do I Give It, Or Bin It?

I made an envelope to my dad about sacrifices i'll make in order to get a pet rat.but do i give it, or bin it? - make a rabbit hammock

OK, so I really want a pet rat. I really want to buy a pet rat with my money. Rat is about 7 pounds and the cage, or 80 pounds, and I the money to buy food and litter per month. Only problem is that my father did not want more animals, because he thinks so, take care. So I have a letter that I be made to feed the animals (I have 7 chickens, 2dogs, a parakeet, a rabbit and pig 2guinea.), But they are not mine alone. I know I like a spoiled child, sound, and I apprecciate all my parents for me, but I spend my money on this. On the envelope I had all the details of rats, I (previously owned by rats, and no one had bitten.) I print the box petsathome.com perfect, and allod and hammocks, and others. I raised all in one envelope and "papa", but now I'm in the time that it stuck. Mood is very good today, but I'm not sure yet. Please help!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I would say that your father knows that will not only help the other animals, but the promise to keep for a month before making its decision whether or not to get the rat. Thus will not only promise to do something, but he is ready to show what they are good for them.

Besides, I know it could harm * * If a little, but the rats are really happy couples. Do some research on the cost of a comparison with the costs of owning both. You will find that two * not * more expensive. The only real problem with more than a rat is that you must clean the cage more often.

Good luck!

Alysha.T... said...

Yes, give him the letter, I have exactly the same thing if I wanted a hamster and now I am now my one reason for the letter that I wrote. :) And if you are now in a good mood that your chances of making higher! Good luck!

Jade-y girl : ) said...

You have to give. There is at least some chance they will not say yes, instead of the letter and never know that you want a rat, even a small chance that the rat.

I hope that helped. :)

Debashri Dutta said...

You need to ask yourself now ... for it is in a good mood. Do not miss this opportunity

hannah.f... said...

I just had to buy the same pay and everything for baby mouse 2 of my imagination, I have :):):):):):):):):) at home before an hour had to pay for everything, and my mother thought that if I had to save and pay for everything themselves responsible, I was responsible enough to care for them. 32Pounds me for everything, including my beautiful children:) I did not know that rats are cheap - I paid 6 pounds for each of my mouse from a breeder:)

Post a Comment